French Online course
for parents and children aged 0-4 years old
Learning a language from a young age is effortless, and with Coucou Loulou, it is also tremendous fun, and a family experience.
Unable to commit to a set time every week?
Or perhaps you already have some knowledge of French and would like to work at your own pace?
Maybe you would prefer to learn as a family?
Then our online French course for 0-5 year olds is perfect for you.
The classes focus on teaching parents action songs, rhymes, and games, that you can use to help introduce the French language to your child.
The focus of the course is to teach you and your child some basic French vocabulary, that is relevant to you - and to them - and to provide a brilliant bonding experience for you and your child.
What you can expect:
* A magical journey through French children's culture via nursery rhymes, songs, stories, dance, instruments, props and sensory stimulation
* A fully immersive experience: once the magic scarf is worn, only French is spoken!
* Everyone's favourite: Loulou, the mischievous French turtle, of course!
* Themes include:
Saying hello and goodbye
Asking how people are
Parts of the body
Birthdays and gifts
This course is not a screen experience. Of course, there are videos, but really our aim is to empower you to become your child's language leader.
And we will get you all moving and off the sofa in every single class, so make sure you make some space!
Children aged 5 and under are at the perfect age to start learning another language - but you already know this, because you are here!
Imagine your child in 5, 10 or even 20 years: they will THANK YOU for seizing this opportunity and getting them started on the amazing journey of language learning - despite the circumstances!
The complete course is valued at £147 and comprises of:
* Over 10 hours of video materials
* Parent videos to explain each new theme
* Children and parent videos
* Downloadable materials
* Bonus videos: songs, games, ideas for activities, stories
* Printables (worksheets, flashcards, song lyrics...)
* Completion certificate
Each pre-recorded videos lasts around 20/30 minutes - watch whenever you like, as often as you like.
You will also get access to
* Our online guide for parents
* The Coucou Loulou playlist
* Printable/online materials (tips for parents and families, vocab’ sheets, suggested activities to further the learning, song lyrics, flashcards)
* Access to Coucou Loulou's closed Facebook group: a community of like-minded parents with who to share doubts, questions and success stories, access to ME for all your questions, bonus online materials, live Q&A, and more.
🇫🇷 Accessible for all levels of French - even complete beginners
🙌 One subscription per household - not per child
🎉 An invitation to our end-of-term live Zoom parties
Don’t know any French? No problem.
Sounds too good to be true?
Take a look now and buy with confidence thanks to our 7-day money back guarantee.
"Brilliant- the most engaged my son has been for any of the online classes we have done."
Annalise, mum of 2
"My son does not stop talking about your classes. He absolutely loves them."
“Magical, engaging, educational—the rigour of a proper teacher delivered with the charm of a children's entertainer.”
Did you know...
...we have a YouTube channel?
French stories with Loulou la Tortue, exclusive songs and replays of our past virtual singalongs: get a taster for what Coucou Loulou is all about!
>>> Click on one of the tiles below to watch the Replay of your choice <<<
Payment for replay classes is optional. But with the future (and the present!) of small businesses like mine looking rather dire, this is one of my only sources of income for now and the foreseeable future.
So if you enjoy these classes, please consider making a payment towards them – however small or big!